By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture;
iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
b.This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- Disclaimer-The materials on Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture site are given “as is”. Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Constraints- In no occasion should Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture or a Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- Amendments and Errata-The materials showing up on Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
- Links -Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law Any case identifying with Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture should be administered by the laws of the country of USA Freeport Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture State without respect to its contention of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.